Wednesday, April 21, 2010

.Babies.



So I know it's cheating to just put up a handful of really really cute children, but I've gotta do it. Vanessa here is against shooting children for shooting sake, and I agree, I don't want to rip off their beauty. So just a forewarning, these pictures aren't to just say, "Awww, they're cute!"


These kids are real just normal kids in Thailand, living it up. They're the next generation, just like our kids back home. Yeah, we think they're cuter cuz they're different, but seriously, kids are adorable everywhere and Thailand is no exception. I tried to show the pictures to the kids when I took them if they didn't run away ><><

As for now, I head to the Philippines in 10 minutes. This is a very late post and a much rushed packing job, but only 7 dasys there, so it will be a fun vacation right before exams. Hope this finds everyone well. Make it a great day. Peace.


1 comments:

Steph said...

CRAIG. DUDE. I just got a blog thing. I'm obsessed and really jealous of yours because it's TIGHT! Anyways, I dont know if this is how I'm supposed to work this thing, but I am just leaving you a comment to say that I've been looking through your blog, and it's legit, and we all miss you here at Samford! I can tell you are having an awesome time, and I'm praying for you!
-Steph

Post a Comment